My Christmas Wishlist for 2013~


Hi guys! It's been a looong time since I posted because I've been very busy with school and my internship so I apologize for being MIA! As a comeback post, I figured I should make a wishlist of some sort since it will be Christmas here in my place in a few hours.

Let's get started~

1. Etude House Play Color Eyes Limited Edition - #2 Chic Play
I fell in love at first sight when I saw this! I'm always on the look out for the that perfect first eye palette since I have yet to own one. I wanted something neutral, and at the same time, playful so I can easily try out different looks. In their "& Rose"collection, Etude House released a similarly designed eye palette and although I liked it, I found that some colors might not flatter me. This palette, however, contains a mix of mattes and bold shimmers which I found to be perfect when I need to create a day or night look. It's like a spiked up version of the naked palette!


2. Real Techniques Brushes
What's the use of owning an awesome eye palette if you won't pair it with a good set of brushes? These brushes are not only for the eyes, but also for the face! I've heard a lot of good things about Real Techniques brushes and it's not just about how sexy it looks, it actually lives up to its hype! No wonder this has become a favorite for many beauty bloggers.


3.  Dolly Wink Brow Mascara
I've been doing my eyebrows a lot lately and it made me think whether I should invest more on eyebrow products. I'm planning to dye my hair to a lighter color soon so it's important that my brows match them too. Dolly Wink products are known for their eyeliners and brow mascaras but since they're not available locally, it's hard to get them! I could settle for alternatives like Etude House or The Face Shop's Color My Brows which are both cheaper and available locally but I've always wanted to try what's all the hype about Dolly Wink's eyebrow mascaras.


4. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Espresso Ink

Gel eyeliners are my absolute favorite because they don't smudge and they're long-wearing. Sure, I've tried Tony Moly, Maybelline, and ELF's which are good in their own ways but I have yet to try the best of the best, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner! I'm thinking of getting the dark brown since I want something that I could wear everyday and black might be too much. That is if I'm getting one!


5. MAC Russian Red

Of course this list wouldn't be complete without my dream lip product! And nope, it's not a lip tint but it's actually a lipstick. Red lipsticks are must-haves for girls who want to instantly brighten up their looks. When it comes to red lipsticks, the first thing that comes to mind is MAC's Russian Red. It's a classic red lipstick that works on any skin tones and is loved by many, including beauty icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Angelina Jolie.


Bonus!!
6. BTOB Official Light Stick

I just had to include this because Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert 2 will be in 2 months and I will get to see BtoB, Block B, BAP and many other groups! I am so excited~ ♡


Well there goes my wishlist! Not-so-surprisingly, most of them are makeup items~ I just didn't include those none make-up items since they might not be relevant to this blog. Haha. How about you? What do you want to get this Christmas? 

Merry Christmas everyone! ♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
안녕! I'm Danica and I love all things beautiful and pink ♡
Why THAT NUGU?

Followers