Beauty: A'PIEU Nature Easy Eyebrow Pencil Review

The A'PIEU Nature Easy Eyebrow Pencil wasn't originally in my Seoul makeup shopping list but the tiny packaging literally caught my eye and the price tag didn't make me think twice about picking it up!




A'PIEU Nature Easy Eyebrow Pencil in #5 Brown
1,800 won ~ 72php (sale price)
Not available in the Philippines


To give you an idea of how little this is, the pencil is a wee bit taller than my thumb. The size makes it ideal to carry around in your purse or perhaps easier to lose in your dresser. It doesn't have a spoolie or brush at the other end which explains why it's half the size of a normal brow pencil. 

For such a tiny thing, I was surprised to find quite a long stick of the actual product! I honestly thought I would get much less of what I'd usually get from a "normal-sized" brow pencil but I pretty much got the same amount of product.  

The shape of the tip is just as interesting as its size. I'd usually go for a sharpened pencil since I'd like to be more precise in drawing the tail of my brow but the flat oval shape can do far more than that. It took a while before I realized this but depending on how you'll position the pencil, you can either draw a thick or thin line with ease. 
Plus no sharpening required!

Here's a swatch on my (veiny) hand. I had to do several swipes before achieving this kind of pigmentation. I like having control of how heavy I can draw on my brows so I prefer this kind of formulation which doesn't appear as dark on the first swipe. 

#5 Brown is actually the lightest color available but I like how natural it looks on my dark brows. My current haircolor is a mix of natural black near the roots and the rest is a copper-y brown so I picked a warm brown just to keep everything balanced. I also have naturally thick brows so I prefer getting a lighter shade of brow color to soften the whole look.

Perhaps the only downside of this product is that it doesn't stay long although it is expected from an eyebrow pencil. It fades significantly after 4 hours especially by the tail of my brows. This is why I'd usually pair this with my Nature Republic Botanical Cake Eyebrow Kit to make it last longer throughout the day. Another way is to put on brow mascara and I actually got one from A'PIEU but that's for another post.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who would want a quick fix for their brows. The size makes it perfect to put in your makeup kit and the flat oval-shaped tip is ideal to draw all sort of eyebrow shapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
안녕! I'm Danica and I love all things beautiful and pink ♡
Why THAT NUGU?

Followers