Beauty: Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner Review

When I started getting into makeup, I remember experimenting with eyeliners the most. I found that gel type eyeliners suit my oily lids the best but once in a while, I'd give pen eyeliners a try! I find it to be hassle-free especially when I'm in a hurry. Today I'll be featuring my favorite pen eyeliner from Etude House!


Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner 
(548php; Available in Etude House Boutiques and SM Beauty Section)


Now what makes this product stellar is the brush. It's a fine brush which isn't flimsy, hence, you can effortlessly create both thin and thick lines. I used to pick felt tip liners over brush liners because the softer brush was more difficult to handle. However, this product changed my perception towards brush liners.

As you can see, it's very pigmented even in just one swipe. The liquid dries semi-matte and it lasts for a long time on my oily lids. However, I'd noticed some minimal smudging even with an eye primer on (I think this is partly due to me eye-smiling a lot) but it won't come off easily unless you'd rub it really hard.


Likes
  • Good quality brush which allows you to control the thickness of the line
  • Packaging is very attractive! Love the black and pink combo~
  • Very pigmented even at one swipe
  • Good staying power
  • Affordable at only P548

Dislikes
  • My only major issue is its short life span. This didn't last me for more than 2 months and it becomes more difficult to apply once the bush starts to dry by the tip.


Overall, this is one product that I'd be sure to recommend to anyone who wants to try out pen eyeliners. It's not that expensive yet you can expect a good quality brush with great pigmentation.

I find pen eyeliners perfect when you want to line your eyes instantly but in terms of long term use, gel eyeliners are still my bet! Which type of eyeliner do you prefer?


4 comments:

  1. Even after all these years it's still my favorite liquid liner :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I recommend Kat Von D's tattoo liner in trooper? It can draw just as thin, if not maybe even thinner :D

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post about Happy Hair Salon and I want my hair to be exactly like that (straight with bangs)! I tried calling them however and there is no answer. Are they still open? O_o

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

My Photo
안녕! I'm Danica and I love all things beautiful and pink ♡
Why THAT NUGU?

Followers