Beauty: Missha Poptastic Jelly Tint in Club Red Review



Missha Poptastic Jelly Tint looks like an ordinary tint from the bottle but the consistency of the actual tint is just like jelly! Once applied on the lips, it melts to more of a liquid consistency making it easier to apply on the lips.
Missha Popstastic Jelly Tint in Club Red
P599 official SRP
 
         Unique doe foot applicator follows the shape of your lip.
It doesn't look like it has a lot of product but you only need a little!

I chose the color Club Red thinking it's a deep red because I'm not a fan of super bright colors on my lips which the Koreans love but I was surprised how this color still popped out! 

The intensity of the color on the lips can be controlled as demonstrated below:
Before lip tint (on my lips: a bit of foundation and a small wound)

After lip tint (note that I applied lip balm prior to application because my lips were too dry!)
Gradient lip: With just one swipe, the color can get very intense so make sure to spread it evenly across your lips. I make sure to apply the product on my inner lips since this will be the most pigmented part then spread the product outwards to achieve the gradient effect.


Full lip: Applying the product with the doe foot applicator like a liquid lip can make it too intense so I prefer swiping the product once on my top and bottom lip then spread it all over until the color is spread evenly using my finger. It can result to a messy finger but at least your lips are perfect!


       Facing natural sunlight. Color appears brighter.
Took this picture away from direct sunlight. 

After 6 hours!
I don't find it moisturizing but it does go well with my lip balm (other tints tend to lose its intensity). 

It will become less pigmented after a couple of drinks and a meal, especially when you're a lip biter like myself, but it won't leave you looking like a zombie because it definitely leaves a stain that lasts!
Likes
  • Feels lightweight/ no sticky feeling after applying.
  • Intense pigmentation but can be adjusted.
  • Tint doesn't lose much of its intensity even when paired with a lip balm (huge plus for people with dry lips).
  • Longer lasting than regular tints.
  • Available in the Philippines! (See official Missha stores)

Dislikes
  • Can lead to dry lips because it dries matte.
  • Expensive compared to other lip tints - SRP is 599php but other online shops may sell it at a cheaper price!

I think I found my new everyday red lip tint! Tell me what's your favorite long-lasting lip tint? Also bonus shot: I tried removing my swatch with Banila Co Cleansing Balm but the stain is still there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
안녕! I'm Danica and I love all things beautiful and pink ♡
Why THAT NUGU?

Followers